Miller to host Drive-Thru Senior Fair and Flu Clinic
Rep. Dan Miller’s Drive-Thru Senior Resource Fair and Flu Shot Clinic
Thursday, September 22, 2022 from 10 a.m. to noon
Outdoor event in the parking lot of Mt. Lebanon Lutheran Church
975 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Flu & Covid-19 Booster shots (free with Medicare or insurance card; pre-registration required)
Advance registration for vaccines is required by Sept. 12. Pre-register online with our vaccine partner, Pathways Wellness Program, at this link and follow these instructions:
- Select specific vaccine from the drop-down menu under Select Service on the left.
- Choose the date for this clinic Sept. 22 on the calendar.
- Choose a desired timeslot to arrive.
- Complete the registration information including insurance and Medicare information.
- Include your email address to receive the vaccine confirmation and reminder.
If you are unsure which vaccines are right for you, please talk with your doctor.
Pre-register online or contact our office at 412-343-3870 for assistance by Sept. 12. The vaccination clinic is weather dependent and will be canceled for safety reasons in the event of bad weather.
Find out more about vaccine recommendations from the CDC and ask your healthcare provider for guidance.
Please note that you are welcome to attend the Drive-Thru Senior Resource Fair without receiving a vaccine.