Policy hearing discusses status of electric vehicles in Pennsylvania
HARRISBURG, June 6 – As electric vehicle use grows nationwide, House Democratic lawmakers convened in Harrisburg to talk with industry experts about positioning Pennsylvania to benefit from the economic growth of the industry, including infrastructure improvements like additional charging stations.
The hearing was hosted by Rep. Mary Jo Daley and took place in the Pennsylvania Capitol Building on Monday, June 6, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Host + Testifiers
- Hosts: Rep. Mary Jo Daley, D-Montgomery
- Natasha Fackler, Infrastructure Implementation Coordinator, Pennsylvania Dept. of Transportation
- Anthony Bandiero, Executive Director, Eastern PA Alliance for Clean Transportation
- Richard Price, Executive Director, Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities
- Chris Sandvig, Executive Director, Mobilify Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Ignatius Fletcher, Apprentice Training School Instructor, IBEW Local 98
Agenda + Testimony
Media Release + News Coverage
Video + Photos