PHILADELPHIA, April 17 – The House Majority Policy Committee held a roundtable discussion and tour in the Overbrook section of West Philadelphia detailing infrastructure investment needs. The committee also examined the benefits of a need for a partnership between state and local municipalities to improve public-use infrastructure throughout all of Pennsylvania.
- Hosts: Rep. Morgan Cephas (D-Philadelphia), Rep. Jordan Harris (D-Philadelphia)
- Darrell L. Clarke- Council President, Philadelphia City Council
- Curtis Jones Jr.- Council Member, Philadelphia City Council
- David S. Thomas- CEO & President, Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation
- Emily Seeburger, MPH- Data Analyst, Urban Health Lab at University of Pennsylvania
Agenda + Testimony
Media Release + News Coverage