Hill-Evans thanks Wolf for moving York County to Green Phase
YORK, June 5 –State Rep. Carol Hill-Evans, D-York, today thanked Gov. Tom Wolf after an announcement that York County will be officially moving into the Green Phase officially on Friday, June 12, 2020.
"We have all done our part and patiently waited as the data has been collected over the last few months,” Hill-Evans said. “I want to thank the residents of York County for all of their hard work to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. Now, we are finally entering into the Green Phase. I am happy to see our county strategically reopening when it is safe for public health, although there is still much more left to be done. This is not a full return to business as usual, and we must remain diligent in our social distancing while we start to reopen businesses and lift the stay-at-home order.”
The Green Phase eases most restrictions by lifting the stay-at-home and business closure orders to allow the economy to strategically reopen while continuing to prioritize public health.
While this phase will facilitate a return to a “new normal,” it will be equally important to continue to monitor public health indicators and adjust orders and restrictions as necessary to ensure the spread of disease remains at a minimum.
Work and Congregate Settings Restrictions
- Continued Telework Strongly Encouraged.
- Businesses with In-Person Operations Must Follow Updated Business and Building Safety Requirements.
- All Businesses Operating at 50% Occupancy in the Yellow Phase May Increase to 75% Occupancy.
- Child Care May Open Complying with Guidance.
- Congregate Care Restrictions in Place.
- Prison and Hospital Restrictions Determined by Individual Facilities.
- Schools Subject to CDC and Commonwealth Guidance.
- Large Gatherings of More Than 250 Prohibited.
- Restaurants and Bars Open at 50% Occupancy.
- Personal Care Services (including hair salons and barbershops) Open at 50% Occupancy and by Appointment Only.
- Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities, and Personal Care Services (such as gyms and spas) Open at 50% Occupancy with Appointments Strongly Encouraged.
- All Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters, and shopping malls) Open at 50% Occupancy.
- Construction Activity May Return to Full Capacity with Continued Implementation of Protocols.
The latest business guidance can be found here.
The Governor’s amended Green Phase order can be found here.
The Secretary of Health’s amended Green Phase order can be found here.
For more information, contact Hill-Evans’ office at 717-848-9595.