Sturla to hold Transportation Town Hall Tuesday at Lancaster Airport
PennDOT Secretary Mike Carroll to participate
LANCASTER, July 24 – State Rep. Mike Sturla, D-Lancaster, will hold a Transportation Town Hall on Tuesday, July 25 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Lancaster Airport, 500 Airport Road, Lititz.
Sturla will be joined by state and local transportation officials:
- PennDOT Secretary Mike Carroll.
- Rich Reisinger, acting District 8 executive, PennDOT.
- Kevin Keefe, assistant District 8 executive for construction, PennDOT.
- Will Clark, director for land use and transportation, Lancaster County MPO.
- Ed Foster, executive director, Lancaster Airport.
Sturla’s constituents will hear the latest on local transportation issues and then have a chance to ask questions.
Sturla’s staff will also be on site to field questions about state-related issues and provide information about state programs and other services.