2020 Charitable item donation drive wish list
All items should be bagged or boxed, and weigh 50lbs or less. Tube TVs and tube computer monitors are unacceptable.
Acceptable GreenDrop donation items include the following:
All men’s, women’s, children and infant clothing including outerwear, underwear, shoes and boots, jackets, ties, shirts, dresses, blouses, sweaters, pants, hats, gloves, handbags, purses, raincoats and overcoats, swimsuits, sandals, shorts, sleepwear, jeans, T-shirts and formal wear.
Cosmetics and toiletries (unopened), eyeglasses and sunglasses, artificial flowers and trees, umbrellas, yarns and material, knick-knacks, antiques, jewelry, luggage, buttons, musical instruments, towels, area rugs-6x9 or smaller, Christmas and seasonal decorations, novelties, framed pictures and paintings, yard tools, hardware tools, bedding, draperies, blankets, bedspreads, quilts, sheets, pillows and pillowcases.
Cookware and bakeware, dishes, utensils, flatware, silverware, pots and pans, Tupperware, glasses and cups, serving plates and trays, and canning jars.
Fisher-Price and Little Tikes items, bicycles, tricycles, board and other games, stuffed animals, software for PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii.
Irons and ironing boards, sewing machines, microwaves, clocks, hairdryers, electric griddles, blenders, coffee makers and toasters.
Flat-screen TV's, computer items including towers, printers, flat-screen monitors, hard drives, software and accessories, telephones, smartphones, answering machines, portable copiers, fax machines, calculators, stereos, DVD players, video cameras and equipment and radios.
Camping equipment, roller blades, ice skates, golf clubs, baseball, football, basketball, ice hockey, soccer, tennis, lacrosse equipment and accessories, skiing equipment and boots and fitness items.
Hardback, paperback and children’s books, CDs, DVDs, Blue Ray movies, electronics, books and record albums.
Solid wood furniture weighing less than 50 pounds such as end tables, coffee tables, lamps, nightstands, wooden chairs, rocking chairs, stools, and plant stands.
Kennett Area Community Service
- Canned Vegetables (Low-Sodium)
- Small Shaped Pasta (Elbow & Bow)
- Dried Beans
- Canned Tuna
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly (Strawberry & Grape)
- Canned Fruit
- Soup/Instant Noodles
- Plain Tomato Sauce
- New Men’s Clothing
- New Packaged Underwear & T-Shirts (Men’s & Women’s)
- Kuranda dog beds
- Cat scratchers from Stretchandscratch.com
- Wet cat food (Pate)
- Small, medium, & large plastic pet carriers
- Towels, blankets & sheets (washed gently used items are fine; no down comforters or pillows please)
- 6 ft Leashes
- Gentle leaders (medium & large)
- Martingale collars
- Poop bags
- Kongs dog toys
- Cat litter (clumping & unscented)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, paper towels, Fabuloso, Windex, Clorox wipes, blue Dawn, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Dog treats/soft training treats
- Peanut butter
- Food puzzles
- Pee pads
- KMR powder
- Pet nursing bottles
- Dry and wet kitten food (no color added)
- Heating pads
Toys for Tots
- New unwrapped toys for children up to 12 years old (please no toys resembling realistic weapons or food gifts)