Daley to host Policy Committee hearing on Why Investing in Early Childhood Development Programs Matters
MERION STATION April 10 – State Rep. Mary Jo Daley, D- Montgomery, will host a House Democratic Policy Committee hearing to discuss the importance of investment in early childhood development programs in Pennsylvania.
The hearing will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 13 at Saint Joseph’s University, Cardinal John P. Foley Campus Center, 390 N. Latches Lane.
The current agenda is:
10 a.m. Welcome and opening remarks
10:10 a.m. Panel One:
- Ailene Keys, MSW, LSW, maternal child health supervisor, Montgomery County Health Department
- Nadine Miller, program improvement administrator, Montgomery County Office of Children and Youth
- Maggy Saad, parent
- Cathleen Palm, founder, Center for Children’s Justice
10:50 a.m. Panel Two:
- Shaun Elliott, president and chief executive officer, Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA
- Zakiyyah Boone, vice president of child care, Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA
- Bruce Clash, Pennsylvania state director, FIGHT CRIME: INVEST IN KIDS
11:30 a.m. Closing remarks