Start Saving For Your Child’s Higher Education

With Pennsylvania ranking highest in the nation in student loan debt, Pa. state Rep. Carol Hill-Evans wants to help ensure your newborn’s financial future. Her office can help you open PA 529 account to help you save for your child’s post secondary education. If your child was born or due in 2019, you can get $100 just for signing up with a $15 minimum.