Important information for our community
COVID-19 DISTRICT OFFICE UPDATE
Due to Gov. Tom Wolf’s Emergency Declaration and in order to reduce person-to-person contact, my district office lobby is closed to walk-in constituent services until further notice.
However, my staff will continue to serve you by phone and email from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call us at 610-534-1002 or email us at RepDelloso@PAHouse.net or through our website at: https://pahouse.com/Delloso/. In addition, to bring you the latest information, I have assembled the following links for your information.
Changes are occurring rapidly and the most accurate information we can provide is found on Department of Health online at www.health.pa.gov and/or the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention online at www.cdc.gov.
Today, March 16: COVID-19 Information
- Latest updates from the PA Department of Health:
- Gov. Wolf orders restaurants and business to close dine-in service:
- Unemployment compensation in regards to COVID-19:
Updated as of 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 17:
- The Department of Labor & Industry is experiencing very large call volumes in regards to Unemployment Compensation. Constituents may email L&I at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via UC LiveChat.
- (NEW) The Waiting Week is suspended. Previously, claimants were not eligible for benefits during their first week of unemployment (the "waiting week.") This has been suspended; eligible claimants may receive benefits for the first week that they are unemployed
- (NEW) Work Search and Work Registration requirements are temporarily waived for all UC claimants. Claimants are not required to prove they have applied or searched for a new job to maintain their UC benefits. Claimants are also not required to register with www.PACareerLink.gov.
- At this time, benefits are not being extended beyond 26 weeks.
- (NEW) Employers will be able to apply for relief from charges for COVID-related claims.
You can find most of this information at https://www.uc.pa.gov/Pages/covid19.aspx?
- PennDOT Closures and REAL ID updates due to corona virus mitigation:
- ALL PA Fine wine & liquor stores: Will CLOSE statewide at 9 p.m. Tuesday, March 17th and remain closed until at . Online shopping with home delivery will cease at 5 p.m. Monday, March 16th at www.finewineandgoodspirits.com
- PUC/utilities/internet companies:
- The Public Utility Commission has issued an Emergency Order prohibiting electric, natural gas, water, wastewater, telecommunication and steam utility terminations. The moratorium will remain in place for as long as the Proclamation of Disaster, issued by Gov. Tom Wolf on March 6 related to the Coronavirus, is in effect. http://www.puc.pa.gov/about_puc/press_releases.aspx?ShowPR=4326.
- CENSUS: Make sure you are counted! It has never been easier to respond on your own, whether online, over the phone or by mail—all without having to meet a census taker.