My offices can assist with REAL ID

If you plan to fly or enter federal buildings after Oct. 1, 2020, you will need either a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license or photo ID card, or another federally acceptable identification like a valid passport or military ID.

If you have questions about obtaining your REAL ID, my Cedars and Norristown offices can assist you.